New B2B Sustainable Supply Chain Solutions
Box Latch™ Products are a Re-Usable alternative to tape, staples, and bands that have traditionally been used to close cardboard boxes. Operations and supply chain managers are able to reduce material costs (corrugated box and tape expenses) by anywhere from 10% to 90% following integration of Box Latch™ Products into their supply chain systems.
The Problem – 90% of all cardboard boxes are used just once & tape is not free
The Solution – Innovative box Re-Use and tape reduction inventions by Box Latch™ Products
Triple bottom line (economic, environmental, and social) benefits can be realized:
- tape reduction/elimination results in less line down time
- promotes cardboard box Re-Use providing huge ROI
- decrease worker injury rate (i.e. repetition motion injuries & puncture wounds)
- faster than hand taping or folding flaps for closing and re-opening
- does not destroy boxes like folding corners, taping, staples
- may be attached to boxes and remain a part of the box for ease in box Re-Use and storage
- elimination of tape = reduction in tape costs
- boxes can be made tamper proof
BUY BOX LATCH PRODUCTS NOW!
We have used Box Latches™ daily in our warehouse operations for over a year. They are easy to use and do not destroy the box like tape and folding the flaps, thus, we can reuse our boxes, saving money and the environment. They also work great to close and reopen boxes at trade shows.”
Using the Box Latches™ saves us thousands of dollars. We were storing our finished roll stock over run in poly bags on shelves. Since our product is light sensitive, we found that after several months the material became discolored and we had to scrap thousands of dollars of product each year.
We were astounded to project that we expect to save 1 million meters of tape per year. Even better, we also save the costs of gathering up this temporary, messy tape and disposing of it. It has been a pleasure working with Eco Latch Systems as Jim and Jack have helped VF advance our “no waste,” “Go Green” mission while saving lots of money in the process.”