Revolutionizing Worldwide Use & Re-Use of Boxes & Cartons
We provide governmental agencies, companies, and consumers with the world’s newest and most unique money-saving ways to store and transport goods and documents. Our Box Latch™ Products have exceptional application & value in closed loop situations where they allow boxes to be closed, moved, reopened, re-closed and, ultimately, returned to restart the cycle without the need for messy-to-use, box-damaging tape.
Eco-Latch Systems, LLC (ELS) is a Wisconsin small business entity founded in May of 2010 with two key objectives:
- Save money for purchasers as they re-use their boxes multiple times (example: a $1.00 box re-used 10 times costs only $0.10 per use).
- Reduce our worldwide carbon footprint by re-using corrugated boxes rather than just recycling them.
- Saves money & the environment –With re-use materials cost next to nothing
- Allows opening & closing of boxes repeatedly without damage
- Protects contents from damage & people from injuries with box cutters
- When used on tops & bottoms or both ends, as does Wisconsin Plastics, allows for easy box collapse & reconstruction
- Avoids the hassle & time required to tape and cut tape only to reopen boxes as contents are added and/or removed
- Decreases the space needed to store boxes that now can be flattened with ease and rapidly reconstructed for reuse
- Provides a way to tout your organization’s sustainability mission through box re-use instead of and prior to recycling!
- Each ton of Re–Used paper saves 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, nine cubic yards of landfill space, 4,000 kilowatts of energy and 7,000 gallons of water representing a 64% energy savings, 58% water savings and 60 lbs less air pollution!  Multiply this by five to ten The re-use of millions of boxes with their beneficial monetary and environmental impact is monumental.
 Kemp, M Green Packaging, April 22, 2015
Jack D. Wilson – Box Latch™ Inventor & Co-founder of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC is a University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate.
James F. Wilson, DVM, JD – Co-founder of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC is An Iowa State & UCLA grad, business & legal consultant.
Most Active Customers
- Wisconsin Plastics, Inc
- Enstrom Candies
- Belimo Burlington Stores, DCs
- Northwest Metalcraft
- VF Corporation
- American Aerogel
- Bardes Plastics
- Toyota Europe
- American PrintPak
- Container Store
- VF Corporation
Black Box Latches™ are made from recycled plastic!
Pewaukee, WI 53072
HS Code 923.50.0000
CAGE CODE: 69JE2
SIC Code: 2821
D & B: 014944678
Credit Cards & POs Accepted