Changing The Way The World Close’s & Re-Uses Boxes
We provide governmental agencies, companies, and consumers with the world’s newest and most unique money-saving ways to store and transport goods and documents. Our Box Latch™ Products have exceptional application & value in closed loop situations where they allow boxes to be closed, moved, reopened, re-closed and, ultimately, returned to restart the cycle without the need for messy-to-use, box-damaging tape.
Eco-Latch Systems, LLC (ELS) is a Wisconsin small business entity founded in May of 2010 with two key objectives:
- Save money for purchasers as they re-use their boxes multiple times (example: a $1.00 box re-used 10 times costs only ¢.10 per use).
- Reduce our worldwide carbon footprint by re-using corrugated boxes rather than just recycling them.
Winner of the 2016 Wisconsin Small Business Sustainable Product of the Year
- Saves money & the environment – re-use costs nothing!
- Allows opening & closing of boxes repeatedly without damaging them
- Protects contents from damage & people from injuries with box cutters
- When used on tops & bottoms, allows for easy box collapse & reconstruction
- Avoids the hassle & time required to tape and cut tape to reopen boxes as contents are added and/or removed
- Decreases the space needed to store boxes that now can be flattened with ease and rapidly restored for re-use
- Provides a way to tout your organization’s sustainability mission through box re-use instead of and prior to recycling!
- Each ton of re-used paper saves 17 trees, 380 gallons of oil, nine cubic yards of landfill space, 4,000 kilowatts of energy, and 7,000 gallons of water representing a 64% energy savings, 58% water savings, and 60 lbs less air pollution! Multiply this by five to ten re-uses times millions of boxes, and the combined monetary and environmental impact is monumental.
Jack D. Wilson – Box Latch™ Inventor & Co-founder of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC is a University of Wisconsin-Madison graduate.
James F. Wilson, DVM, JD – Co-founder of Eco-Latch Systems, LLC is An Iowa State & UCLA grad, business & legal consultant.
- American Aerogel
- Bardes Plastics
- Toyota Europe
- American PrintPak
- Container Store
- VF Corporation
Black Box Latches™ are made from recycled plastic!
Pewaukee, WI 53072
CAGE CODE: 69JE2
SIC Code: 2821
D & B: 014944678
Credit Cards & POs Accepted