The newest business thinking focuses on the concept of a circular economy. This is a generic term for an industrial economy that, by design or intention, is producing no waste or pollution.
Most of the materials in our products consist of plastics that contain pre-consumer, re-used, and re-purposed ABS plastics.
- Our products are…
- extremely durable and, at the end of their life cycle, recyclable via an ASTM International Resin Identification Code #7,
- manufactured in a manner that minimizes waste - all manufacturing waste is re-ground and re-used, and
- designed to facilitate the re-use of cardboard boxes within manufacturing, storage, transportation, and distribution facilities.
- Our products will…
- reduce company’s costs for tape and its environmental costs for disposal
- help businesses infuse circular economy thinking in the “vertical integration” within their “closed loop systems.”
- Our team…
- will provide site feasibility and assessment services for the use of our products and
- believes in education, and will train your trainers to train your employees to use them
Excellent resources to learn more about Circular Economy thinking...
 To maximize their function, durability and color purity, the rest must be made of virgin super tough nylon or ABS.